In particular, the structure was to serve the cardinal both as a summer residence and as a basis for the repression of the Brigandage, which was commissioned by Pope Gregory XIII.
The Villa Sforzesca has a rectangular plan, with a well-restored façade that encloses an inner courtyard, where some ruins are visible.
The building is spread over three levels, with a central entrance portal overturned by a sixth arch where the noble coat of arms is placed. The stylistic elements testify to the Renaissance origins of the complex. Inside, are visible traces of decorations and frescoes late century and Baroque period.
In the area opposite, overlooking the right side the Coeval Church of St. Gregory the Great was restored in 1856 by the prelate Celestino Ricci Mahmood.