The village was born as a property of the bishops of Roselle in the 8th century. It was formerly known as Ravi di Maremma.
- Church of San Leonardo (15th century), main parish church of the village, it was restructured in 1810.
- Church of Santa Caterina da Siena (16th century), it was built in 1571 and then transformed into warehouses and garage in 1930.
- Chapel of Nuovo Inguardio.
- Castle of Ravi, mentioned for the first time in a document of 784, it has been incorporated in the architectures of the old centre.