- Church of San Biagio (16th century), main parish church of the village, it is attributed to Renaissance architect Antonio da Sangallo the Elder. The bell tower was built in 1828. Inside the church there is a fresco by Giuseppe Nicola Nasini.
- Canonica of San Biagio, original building of the primitive 13th century church, it was renewed during the late 16th century.
- Oratory of Sant’Antonio da Padova (17th century), built in 1670, it was renewed with a new facade during the 19th century.
- Convent of Sant’Agostino, former building of the Order of Saint Augustine, it was suppressed in 1652. It is now used for residential purpose.
- Walls of Caldana, old fortifications which surround the village since 13th century.