San Bruzio Abbey

The remains of the church, which began around 1000 by Benedictine and completed towards the end of the twelfth century, consist in the apse, the eastern walls of the transept and the arches supporting the dome with the plumes from which developed the octagonal dome and set even the base of the lantern.
abbazia di-san-bruzio

1

Geographic Coordinate: